- Category: Management
- Position: CCO & Co-Founder
- Equity: 10% - 30%
- Salary: 60'000 - 120'000 CHF
- Publication Date: 05 September, 2022
- Potential Starting Date: ASAP
Resmonics AG is a global market leader for acoustic artificial intelligence for clinical use. We unlock the power of sound for medicine by objectively detecting and analyzing symptoms to empower patients and their doctors in everyday life. Our first product is a CE-certified software as a medical device that enables medically meaningful cough analytics on smartphones and other smart devices. The product is used by our diverse international customer base with corporate clients from Switzerland, Finland, and China.
The company is an award-winning spin-off from ETH Zürich, one of the world's top 10 universities, it was founded in 2020 and is led by Dr. Peter Tinschert and David Cleres. Our products are based on research conducted at leading Swiss healthcare providers. For more information, please visit www.resmonics.ai.
As the Chief Commercial Officer at Resmonics, you will be responsible for defining and executing our commercial strategy. You will also be involved in marketing, defining go-to-market strategies, and fundraising. We expect you to:
- Help scale Resmonics from an early-stage startup to >10 MCHF ARR in the next three years
- Identify, approach, and acquire new customers (segments) as well as convert existing leads
- Establish a professional sales process to move Resmonics beyond opportunity-driven sales, including the design and improvement of sales collaterals
- Define and execute a pragmatic marketing strategy (e.g., social media, fares)
- Be responsible for hiring sales talent and leading the sales department
- Define the overall company and product strategy together with the management
Research on nocturnal cough
Chasing and satisfying customers are in your blood, but you consider yourself a generalist. If something does not work out, you find a way to make it work – and you go the extra mile if necessary.
- At least 3+ years of work experience at a leading management consulting firm (or similar), ideally in the healthcare division, with profound expertise in B2B sales and business models
- High motivation and understanding what it means to work in an entrepreneurial environment (prior startup experience is not required but greatly appreciated)
- Very strong execution skills (also in terms of the relevant software), an organized & independent working style with outstanding communication skills, and an ownership mentality
- Ideally, an existing network in healthcare (e.g., pharma, MedTech, insurances, digital health)
- A relevant Bachelor’s or Master’s degree (e.g., business administration or medicine)
- Fluency in English and German
- Willing and able to work in Zurich, Switzerland
What you can expect?
You can look forward to a high degree of impact, responsibility, and independence. A steep learning curve is guaranteed – we work at the frontier of what is possible with today’s technology. You will be part of an ambitious team that strives to challenge the status quo in medicine. We offer a competitive compensation package that will make you a full co-founder of the company. As part of your role, you will be able to shape the company, its strategy, and its culture decisively.
Are you interested? We would love to get to know you!
Please send your CV and motivational letter to: email@example.com.