- Category: Blog Post
- Project date: 30 August, 2022
How can I prevent cough?
Cough is often the result of an infection. You can prevent coughs by preventing infections:
1. Wash your hands and keep them away from your face
2. Viruses are transmitted when shaking hands or through contact with infected surfaces and enter the human body through the mucous membranes of the face.
3. Healthy diet
4. Make sure you eat a balanced diet rich in vitamins and nutrients.
5. Dress warmly
- 6. When you are cold, you are more susceptible to viruses. Therefore, wear clothes that are appropriate for the weather.
- 7. Exercise regularly
- 8. Exercise gets our defences up to speed.
- 9. Avoid stress
- 10. Stress makes you ill! In your job and in your private life, simply say no and consciously allow yourself periods of peace and quiet.
- 11. Air regularly
- 12. Viruses love closed rooms, the number of viruses can rise sharply within a short time.
- 13. Restful sleep
- 14. Our immune system recharges its batteries during sleep. A sleep duration of 7-8 hours per night is considered ideal.